Last revision: May 1st, 2022
Welcome to Wizard!
1. Access and use of the service
(a) Services and Membership Description: The Service is designed to enable conversational and social commerce via messaging platforms and mobile devices with photo orders submitted via one text message on messaging platforms, text orders submitted via mobile telecommunications networks, and/or via one tag on social platforms (e.g. tag@Wizard in a comment on Instagram). Once you create an account via our Site, you become a "Member." By becoming a Member, you agree to and specifically consent to the SMS Terms and Conditions at www.wizard.com/privacy-tos.html to receive text messages from Wizard. Wizard will contact you via text to provide the full spectrum of the social commerce Service experience, including but not limited to texts that communicate the product results, pricing estimates, product links, order confirmations, shipping confirmations, return information, cart reminders, trend alerts, birthday offers, holiday specials, Service reminders, policy updates, and other texts generated by Wizard related to the Service and the offering of the Service. For more details about the Service, please see www.wizard.com Wizard informs our business partners that they may not send marketing texts to you without having first obtained the express consent from you. There are no long-term ordering commitments. There are no fees for becoming a Member or maintaining your membership. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Wizard reserves the rights to terminate your membership, to refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or the Service, and not to do business with any Member or anyone else, each as Wizard deems appropriate in its sole discretion for any reason.
(c) Age Policy: If you are under 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Service, with or without registering.
(d) U.S. Resident: You may only use the Text Messaging Platform as a resident of the United States located in the United States. The Text Messaging Platform is hosted and operated in the United States pursuant to United States law. By providing personal information through the use of the Text Messaging Platform, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information in and to the United States.
(e) Registered Account, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, including without limitation, your password, user name, and other security information, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Wizard of any unauthorized use of your account, password, user name or security information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. Wizard will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. You should use particular caution when accessing your account form a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
(f) Modifications to Service: Wizard reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Wizard will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. In addition, we will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
(g) General Practices Regarding Use and Storage: You acknowledge that Wizard may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Service and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on Wizards servers on your behalf. You agree that Wizard has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that Wizard reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Wizard reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
(h) Mobile Services: The Text Messaging Platform includes certain services that are available via a mobile device, including without limitation, receiving text messages from Wizard, sending text messages to Wizard, and the ability to browse the Service and the Site from a mobile device (collectively, the "Mobile Services"). To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carriers standard charges, message and data rates, text rates, and other fees may apply. In addition, accessing or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices.
2. Conditions of use
(a) User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all photographs, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, graphics, messages or other materials ("content") that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, "upload") or email or otherwise use via the Service. Below are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by Wizard. Wizard is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or to review or edit any content. However, Wizard reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Wizards sole discretion, violates this provision, with or without notice, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
(b) General Prohibitions: You agree to not use the Service to:
- (i) email or otherwise upload or send any content that (A) infringes, misappropriates or violates any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (B) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (C) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (D) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (E) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "contests," "sweepstakes," or any other form of solicitation; (F) is unlawful, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (G) in the sole judgment of Wizard, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Wizard or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- (ii) interfere with or disrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- (iii) disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- (iv) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Wizard's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Wizard's providers;
- (v) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Wizard system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- (vi) avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Wizard or any of Wizard's providers or any other third party (including without limitation, another user) to protect the Services;
- (vii) violate, or encourage any conduct that would violate, any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law or otherwise upload content that would give rise to civil liability;
- (viii) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- (ix) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (x) solicit personal information from anyone;
- (xi) harvest, collect or store email addresses or other personal information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- (xii) advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- (xiii) further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- (xiv) obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service (including without limitation, by spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like); or
- (xv) encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
(c) Permissions to Content: By uploading content you hereby grant to Wizard a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your content in connection with operating and providing the Services.
(d) Removal of User Content: You can remove your content by specifically deleting it. You should know that in certain instances, some of your content (such as posts or comments you make) may not be completely removed and copies of your content may continue to exist on the Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your content.
(e) DMCA/Copyright Policy: Wizard respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Wizard's policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
3. Terms of sale and orders
(a) To become a Member, you will be required to provide Wizard with information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for any purchases made through the Service, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
(b) Return Policy; Shipping: We will notify you prior to your order of any items which are non-returnable or are marked as final sales. If returns are available from the particular vendor, you may return any item you receive through the Service in accordance with the instructions detailed by the particular vendor from whom you purchased the item(s), if any. Such instructions are typically found on the receipt in the box or on the vendors website. Items must be returned in their original unworn condition and include all original tags and packaging. Members should use pre-paid shipping labels when provided or, in situations where there is no pre-paid shipping label, members will need to coordinate and pay for return shipping. Typically, original shipping and handling costs are not refundable and returns must be made within a certain number of days from shipment or delivery. If you have any questions regarding returns, please email us for help at email@example.com. However, Wizard is not responsible for returns and has no control over the vendors return policies. All items you receive through the Service will be shipped directly from the vendor to you by a third-party carrier, and all title and risk of loss pass to you upon such vendors transfer of the products to the third-party carrier. We are not responsible for any delays, loss or damage in packing or shipping.
(c) Special Notice for International Use: Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Service, including without limitation, as it concerns online conduct and acceptable content.
(d) Commercial Use: You agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer, upload or use for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. The Service is for your personal use only.
4. Transactions involving alcohol
You may have the option to order delivery of alcohol products in some locations and from certain retailers. You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and not cause Wizard or any retailer to contravene or violate any (i) applicable laws, including without limitation, alcoholic beverage laws, or (ii) industry specific laws and self-regulatory industry regulations, including without limitation, involving the sale of alcoholic products (e.g., the DISCUS code). You represent and warrant that you are of legal drinking age for purchasing, possessing, and consuming alcohol (i.e., 21 years of age or older in the United States, 18 years of age or older in Alberta, Manitoba, and Quebec, and 19 years of age or older in all other Canadian provinces or territories). If you order alcohol products, you understand and acknowledge that Wizard cannot accept your order of alcohol products, and the order will only be delivered if the retailer accepts your order. You agree that, upon delivery of alcohol products, the recipient will provide valid government-issued identification proving their age to person delivering the alcohol products, that the recipient will not be intoxicated when receiving delivery of such products, and that alcohol has not been purchased with the intent to resell the alcohol or provide the alcohol to someone who is not of legal drinking age. It is the responsibility of the retailer and any delivery provider they use to verify identification and age, and to determine whether it is otherwise safe and appropriate to furnish you with alcohol. You agree that if any applicable legal requirements for the delivery of alcohol are not met, Wizard reserves the right to cancel the alcohol-related portion of your order.
Customers who purchase alcohol through the Wizard platform for delivery within the State of Hawaii acknowledge that IT IS ILLEGAL: (1) FOR A PERSON UNDER 21 YEARS OLD TO PURCHASE OR CONSUME LIQUOR, (2) TO USE FALSE IDENTIFICATION TO OBTAIN LIQUOR, (3) TO USE ANOTHER PERSONS IDENTIFICATION TO OBTAIN LIQUOR, OR (4) TO PURCHASE LIQUOR FOR A PERSON UNDER 21 YEARS OLD. (Sections 281-78 & 101.5, Hawaii Revised Statutes).
5. Intellectual property rights
(a) Service Content: You acknowledge and agree that the Services and its entire contents, functionality (including but not limited to, all information, technology, software, source code, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) ("Service Content"), are owned by Wizard, its licensors, or other providers of such material, and are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in writing by Wizard in each instance, you agree not to:
- (i) use, display, modify, copy, mirror, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, reproduce, attempt to decipher, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, assign, sublicense, or create derivative works based on the Service or the Service Content, in whole or in part, including without limitation, any individual element within the Services, Wizard's name, any Wizard trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page;
- (ii) use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Wizard trademark, logo URL or product name;
- (iii) remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Service; or
- (iv) engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
Any use of the Service or the Service Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Wizard.
6. Rights and Terms for Apps
7. Third party websites
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet as a convenience. Wizard has no control over such sites and resources and Wizard is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Wizard will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party resources. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that Wizard is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
8. Originating services
In addition, Wizard is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Originating Services. As such, Wizard is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Originating Services. Wizard enables these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation. We may disable all or any features for Originating Services at any time without notice in our discretion.
10. Disclaimer for warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WIZARD PROVIDES AN INTERMEDIARY SERVICE THAT FACILITATES PURCHASES OF PRODUCTS THROUGH TEXT MESSAGESON YOUR BEHALF, BUT WIZARD IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER, SELLER OR VENDOR OF SUCH PRODUCTS. AS SUCH, WIZARD PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURER, SELLER OR VENDOR.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WIZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WIZARD MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY CLOTHES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (V) THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
11. Limitation of liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER WIZARD NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WIZARD OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
12. Arbitration agreement
(a) Dispute Resolution By Binding Arbitration: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customers satisfaction by emailing customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the unlikely event that our customer care team is unable to resolve a complaint you may have (or if Wizard has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration, or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction in accordance with the procedures below.
YOU ARE HEREBY AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IN YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
(b) Interpretation: References to "Wizard", "you", and "us" include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or devices under this or prior agreements between us.
(e) Arbitration Process: A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by email, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice to Wizard should be addressed to email@example.com, and any notice to you will be sent to the email address you have provided, as to which it is your responsibility to keep updated ("Notice Address"). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought. If Wizard and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within sixty (60) calendar days after the Notice is received, you or Wizard may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Wizard or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Wizard is entitled.
(g) Arbitration Costs: Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules, and we won't seek to recover the administration and arbitrator fees we are responsible for paying, unless the arbitrator finds your Dispute frivolous. If we prevail in arbitration we'll pay all of our attorneys' fees and costs and won't seek to recover them from you. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses to the extent provided under applicable law. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(h) Injunctive and Declaratory Relief: The arbitrator shall determine all issues of liability on the merits of any claim asserted by either party, and may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. To the extent that you or we prevail on a claim and seek public injunctive relief (that is, injunctive relief that has the primary purpose and effect of prohibiting unlawful acts that threaten future injury to the public), the entitlement to and extent of such relief must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration. The parties agree that litigation of any issues of public injunctive relief shall be stayed pending the outcome of the merits of any individual claims in arbitration.
(i) Class Action Waiver: YOU AND WIZARD AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Wizard agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one persons claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Arbitration Agreement section shall be null and void.
14. User disputes
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Service and Wizard will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Wizard reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service.
16. Your privacy
17. Notice for California users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Service from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210. Wizard may be contacted in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
SMS Terms and Conditions
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text the word STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT in response to the message you would like to unsubscribe from. After you send this message, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that Wizard and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests.
Content is not available on all carriers and carrier participation could change. We can deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
3. If you are experiencing issues with our messaging program, you can get help directly at email@example.com
4. Neither Wizard nor its service providers or carriers shall be liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive a variable number of messages per month based on the application features you have enabled, and we may alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
7. We reserve the right to modify these SMS Terms, or any part thereof, or add or remove terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment in Wizard's text messaging program shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions, or deletions.